Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

NISHA_S
Resolver I
Resolver I

how to load only headers on table visual at first

Hi,

i have  a report with a slicer and a table visual in report.I need only headers to load firstly and values should be based on the users selection on slicers.Is it possible?

f15137a7-c7b2-4e08-8595-c9711df3dc40.png

sel2.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @NISHA_S ,
Yes it is possible. First, you need to create a measure based on slicer selection.

show blank first = CALCULATE ( IF ( ISFILTERED ( TableName[collumn] ), 1, 0 ), ALLSELECTED ( TableName) )
Then in the filter pane for the table visual set it to 1.

Ashfiya_Naaz_0-1661841041087.png

Regards,

Ashfiya

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did I help you today? Please mark my post as a solution and hit the Kudos button.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @NISHA_S ,
Yes it is possible. First, you need to create a measure based on slicer selection.

show blank first = CALCULATE ( IF ( ISFILTERED ( TableName[collumn] ), 1, 0 ), ALLSELECTED ( TableName) )
Then in the filter pane for the table visual set it to 1.

Ashfiya_Naaz_0-1661841041087.png

Regards,

Ashfiya

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did I help you today? Please mark my post as a solution and hit the Kudos button.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.