Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

conditional formatting stopped working

Hello, 

I have inheritted a report. Within the report there are the gauge visuals - with conditional formatting as below: 

JWATT_0-1649323796654.png

However if i try and replicate this with the same visual type and same measure,  I get the following.....where i cannot change the 'min' option or the dropdown 'number' .  I also do not get the option to do less than

JWATT_1-1649323883043.png

JWATT_2-1649323948922.png

It is really bugging me as I have to do measures for the colours and then use those, but this DOES work on older visuals but I cannot recreate it. 

Hoping it is something obvious. 

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-janeyg-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Anonymous 

This issue has been confirmed as a known issue internally. Internal ICM ID: 300326265. Please be patient to wait for fixing. If there is any news, I will update it here.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Janey

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Raphaëlle
Frequent Visitor

Ah ! This is my first time on this forum and i am glad to see that i am not nuts or idiot : this issue has been bugging me from several hours now. I Hope it will be fixed soon.

Regards,

Hi, @Raphaëlle 

I checked again, no problem now, If you don't enter a number, it will automatically become min, which is the minimum value of the data received by visual, You can choose to enter numbers directly.

vjaneygmsft_0-1651561822497.png

You can only choose > or >= in the front, and < or <= in the back. This is a range.

vjaneygmsft_1-1651562106364.png

Percentage is the same.

Best Regards,
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Still doesn't work "as expected" for me.

Please note though that i am a new user, so i might be doing something wrong :

Raphalle_0-1651572361854.png

Can you set the Min / Max field to "Target", in some way ?

In order to have the following rules :

- If N NONCO (my value) >= min AND < Target ==> Green

- If N NONCO >= Target ==> Red

Also, i cannot change the Nombre dropdown (number in french) to percentage. The field is grey and unclickable.

Regards,

v-janeyg-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Anonymous 

This issue has been confirmed as a known issue internally. Internal ICM ID: 300326265. Please be patient to wait for fixing. If there is any news, I will update it here.

Best Regards,

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you- but even if i do set a conditional format in the first row- I still have no option to change the 'min' or 'number' and also still only have options for 'more than' for the first row or the second row. 

I have just copied over a gauge that works and just editted that one. Seems odd I can edit one that works, but try from scratch and the options just are not there...

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , give the conditional in the first and then try the second line. Based on what I saw , cursor in line 2

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.