Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

comulative flow chart

Hey everyone,

I got a request to build "a cosmic ship" 🙂

I need to show the amount of task through it's status during the period, but everyday it must include previuos tasks + new task.
What I have is columns Work date (date format), Issue Key ( exp. HND-254, PSD-36 and ect.) and Issue status (Done, Testing, In Progres, New, Backlog).
And I need to show in area chart their change as in Example 1, but when I try to manage it in Power BI it comes like in Expample 2, as I understand that for every day I have to count issue comulative. Have any idea how to do that?

Example 1 .JPGimage.png

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's a bit difficult to explain, the data is text not a number I'm new at this field, so I'm adding you a part of my report, maybe it will clear the view

https://app.powerbi.com/groups/me/reports/3f7eae71-7a29-46f7-9638-095cfeb17287/ReportSection

Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@Anonymous

Can you try to create a measure?

IssueKey cnt =
COUNTX (
    FILTER ( yourTable, yourTable[WorkDate] <= MAX ( yourTable[WorkDate] ) ),
    IssueKey
)

If this is not your case, please post some sample data.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey everyone,

I got a request to build "a cosmic ship" 🙂

I need to show the amount of task through it's status during the period, but everyday it must include previuos tasks + new task.
What I have is columns Work date (date format), Issue Key ( exp. HND-254, PSD-36 and ect.) and Issue status (Done, Testing, In Progres, New, Backlog).
And I need to show in area chart their change as in Example 1, but when I try to manage it in Power BI it comes like in Expample 2, as I understand some how I have to calculate day issue = previuos amout + this day tasks.

Could anyone hep me?

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.