Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

PPStar
Helper IV
Helper IV

Vertical Multi Scorecard

Hi. 

I have a Multi Scorecard on my page, which shows the values of my measure for the last 3 months.  By default, this is displayed vertcally. 

I need the visual to be displayed horizontally .. Is there a way to acheive this?

6 REPLIES 6
Khushidesai0109
Helper III
Helper III

Hiii,
In multi-row card, we can't show data vertically. 
But Yes, you can achieve this in Power BI by using a matrix visual instead of a multi-row card

Here's how you can do it:

1. Drag and drop the fields you want to display into the "Values" section of the matrix visual.
  2. Add the field you want to use for grouping (e.g., Month, Quarter, etc.) into the "Rows" section.
  3. If you want to display the values for the last 3 months, you might need to create a calculated column or measure that identifies the last 3 months dynamically.
  4. Once you have your matrix set up, you can further customize the visual by adjusting the formatting, sorting, and other properties as needed.

This way, your values will be displayed horizontally across the matrix, grouped by the specified field (e.g., Month).

Please Don't forget to give a thumbs up and accept this as a solution if it helped you!!!
Thank You!!!

Uzi2019
Super User
Super User

Hi @PPStar 

Just adjust the size of your score card.

Uzi2019_0-1714650770438.png

I just adjust the size of multirow card. not by setting by just increase and decrease the length of it.

Uzi2019_1-1714650903516.png

I hope I answered your question!

Don't forget to give thumbs up and accept this as a solution if it helped you!!!

interesting, mine does not do that. 

When i adjust, it remains vertical

i have two field values Month and Year from the Date Table and Measure (for each month and year)

I cant get the multi row scorecard to go horizontal. 

Hi @PPStar 

Can you share the screenshot ?or pbix file so i can take a look.

Don't forget to give thumbs up and accept this as a solution if it helped you!!!

Hi @PPStar 

Pls share the input screenshot and expected output like how you want to display by drawing roughly image..

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.