Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

common763
Helper III
Helper III

Universal Design of Single Card

Does anyone know how to apply Universal Design of a single card where Narrator will read the number that is in there?  I have to make all of my reports 508 compliant and this is the only snag.  If anyone has info please let me know.  Basically if the card says 10001 then it reads 10001 to the end-user inside narrator.  If 20001, then 20001, etc. 

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@common763 The information you have provided is not making the problem clear to me. Can you please explain with an example.
Are you looking for reports theme - https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/create-reports/desktop-report-themes
Appreciate your Kudos.

Yes.  I have to setup each report that in the event someone with a vision disability can access.  I am referring to the narrator function (Windows + Control + Enter).  I had to enter alternate text in every visual in my report so an end-user who uses narrator will have it read to them.  My only issue is the customer is asking that in the event of a single card that reads off a total it read that specific total.  I am being told there is a way to do this by writing a measure but I cannot find anything online.  Here is the specific scenario.

Single Card = 1000 Total.  Narrator should read that number to the end-user.  If changes via slicer selection, it will then read that number to the end-user.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.