Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

rks
Resolver I
Resolver I

Sparklines and Matrixvisual - Remove filter on date

Hi Community,

I have a Matrix Visual containing a sparkline. The matrix-visual is filtered by the date dimension. People filter a particular day in the matrix-visual through a date slicer. 

However, the sparkline's x-axis is showing also the date-dimension. I want to see how the measure performs over time compared to the daily value represented in the matrix visual.

If the sparkline would be a separate visual, I would just disconnect the interactions. But I can't do this, because then the matrix-viz itself would be disconnected as well. 

How does everyone else solve this problem? Links, ideas, concepts would be highly appreciated 🙂

2 REPLIES 2
rks
Resolver I
Resolver I

@amitchandak Thank you for your insight. I have never heard of the term "measure level mapping". Are there any blog posts to your knowledge on where to investigate more into this modelling idea?

Best regards,

Konstantin

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@rks , I doubt that. There is way to remove filters. but that will also show all values on the same date. Independent date table for the axis is an option, but that requires measure level mapping

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.