Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

lukelukas

Slicer to show/hide secondary filters

I have a slicer with Option1, Option2, and Option 3. I have secondary slicers: Filter1, Filter2, Filter3. I have it working so that if I select Option 1, then Filter1 shows it's values and Filter2 and Filter 3 are blank. If I select Option 2 then Filter 2 shows and Filter1 and Filter3 are blank, etc.

This works great but the 3 secondary slicers take up too much space, so I'm looking to overlay them on top of another. I can't find a true way to hide them once they are not selected.

I've read that bookmarks can help with that but I'm wondering if there was an easier solution to this?

Any help would be much appreciated, thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

I use bookmarks along with buttons to do things very similar to what you are discribing. I have found that combination to be the best when it comes to needing to quickly hide or show specific items. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

I use bookmarks along with buttons to do things very similar to what you are discribing. I have found that combination to be the best when it comes to needing to quickly hide or show specific items. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.