Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

dosania
Helper II
Helper II

Show different Tooltips images for different rows in Table

Hi,

I'm trying to create some custom tooltips to allow users, when they hover over a particular row in a table, have an image of the page I want to point them too appear, and if they click on this image within the Tooltip, it will take them to the link. I'd like to link different table rows to different tooltip pages in my Dashboard.

I have created multiple Tooltip pages in the report, which have the images and the URL link I was them to go to. 

However, in the Dashboard page, the tooltip only shows the first Alphabetically named available tooltip image from the options.

I have set the Dashboard page with the table that shows the tool tips to be a Report Page. and the Page to be auto, but it only ever shows the one tooltip.

dosania_0-1654520918120.png

When I change the Type to Default, the correct information appears when I hover over the rows, but the image and tooltip pages now disappear.

Is it possible to link the rows in the table to the correct Tooltip pages?

I'd appreciate it if anyone could let me know if this is possible, and how.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-xiaotang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @dosania 

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Try this,

vxiaotang_0-1654761734090.png

For more please refer to Using report tooltip pages in Power BI - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

result

vxiaotang_1-1654761783505.png

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Tang

If this post helps, please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-xiaotang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @dosania 

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Try this,

vxiaotang_0-1654761734090.png

For more please refer to Using report tooltip pages in Power BI - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

result

vxiaotang_1-1654761783505.png

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Tang

If this post helps, please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.