Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

EDowley

Sankey visual SK_SELFLINK ?

Hi, I have the Microsoft Sankey visual in a report of mine, and when I updated the report recently this word starting appearing in the data labels "SK_SELFLINK", after the from segment name. Does anyone know what this is and how to get rid of that or if it is a bug?

EDowley_0-1678098675234.png

For example, it should say 1-1:2.21M

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
reclaimernz

I had this issue and figured out that it occurs because the source and one of the destinations have the same name; in your case, 1.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
reclaimernz

I had this issue and figured out that it occurs because the source and one of the destinations have the same name; in your case, 1.

Thank you for that! To fix the issue I had to add a space at the start of the 'to' field to make sure the from and to were not the same.

data_SWVO

Hi,

Sorry I can't help you, but I have the same problem. Do you already know how to solve it?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.