Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Published object not displayed

Dear:

When you publish a MATRIX to the Power BI service, it is not displayed in any browser (chrome, firefox, ie). To look for the error, I have created another matrix and this if it is displayed without problems, I paste the error that appears to me to see if you can help me please.

As visualized:

fgnavarrete_0-1636462102888.png

This is the ERROR:

Activity ID: 397afa2c-a09e-4b91-82a8-4855f4a635f3
Application ID: 05b1b5eb-7d87-9ef8-3716-44096065c504
Correlation ID: cd28a0bb-9a5b-3810-d61f-e9d33b541788
Time: Tue Nov 09 2021 09:43:38 GMT-0300 (Chile Summer Time)
Service version: 13.0.17053.66
Client version: 2110.4.08486-train
Cluster URI: https://wabi-south-central-us-redirect.analysis.windows.net/

As seen in pbix

fgnavarrete_1-1636462180950.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello friend, today I have updated my report as every day and magically it solved itself.

I have reviewed with the other people who consume my report and some of them had the same problem and others did not.

I have not done anything, it has solved itself. Let me know if you still need PBIX to go up.

Best regards.

fgnavarrete_0-1636985641056.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-luwang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Syndicate_Admin ,

You need to provide your pbix file in order to reproduce your problem.Could you pls share your pbix file ,and remember to remove confidential data.

Best Regards

Lucien

Hello friend, today I have updated my report as every day and magically it solved itself.

I have reviewed with the other people who consume my report and some of them had the same problem and others did not.

I have not done anything, it has solved itself. Let me know if you still need PBIX to go up.

Best regards.

fgnavarrete_0-1636985641056.png

Hi @Syndicate_Admin ,

Maybe some minor bugs were fixed, all in all it's really great. With the problem solved, there is no need for a PBIX file, you can flag your own reply as the answer and if others have the same problem, they can find it quickly.

Best Regards

Lucien

Today it happened to me again..... now with another sheet.... it is strange, I do not know that it can happen and the most comical thing is that some consumers of the report happen to them and others do not.

I upload an image and upload the PBIX for your help please, since I have sniffered with Wireshark thinking that there may be packet loss but nothing is displayed at all, everything is fine with the Power BI Services.

fgnavarrete_0-1638026057294.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.