Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Problems with my Selectedvalue measure

Hello Community,

im currently struggeling with the following Selectedvalue Measure i have created:

Measure 2 = IF(SELECTEDVALUE('nav1029 V_VK-Umsatz Details DIENSTLEISTUNG'[Verkäufercode])="HORSTERU",SUM('nav1029 V_VK-Umsatz Details DIENSTLEISTUNG'[DB2 (MW)]),[Measure])

what im currently struggeling is that i want the selectedvalue to not only be Horsteru (as shown in the measure) but want to the measure to apply to two other names in the 'nav1029 V_VK-Umsatz Details DIENSTLEISTUNG'[Verkäufercode] collum. Would this be possible with the selectedvalue function ? 

Could you please help me with this situation as i cannot seem to solve it.

Thank you very much in advance.
Philip 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , You can try meausre like

Measure 2 = IF("HORSTERU" in Values('nav1029 V_VK-Umsatz Details DIENSTLEISTUNG'[Verkäufercode])
|| "HORSTERU" in Values('nav1029 V_VK-Umsatz Details DIENSTLEISTUNG'[Verkäufercode 1])
,SUM('nav1029 V_VK-Umsatz Details DIENSTLEISTUNG'[DB2 (MW)]),[Measure])

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , You can try meausre like

Measure 2 = IF("HORSTERU" in Values('nav1029 V_VK-Umsatz Details DIENSTLEISTUNG'[Verkäufercode])
|| "HORSTERU" in Values('nav1029 V_VK-Umsatz Details DIENSTLEISTUNG'[Verkäufercode 1])
,SUM('nav1029 V_VK-Umsatz Details DIENSTLEISTUNG'[DB2 (MW)]),[Measure])

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.