Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Problems with Power Bi Desktop

Good morning,

Hope you guys can help me out, I have my dashboards being updated automatically, but all of a sudden, since yesterday by the morning, they started giving me this error, as you can see in the image below:  

Andre_Rodrigues_0-1671710594856.png

I have tried everything with my outdated files, before this problem happened. Can you guys help me out pls?

Anything, I can provide more information.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
themistoklis
Community Champion
Community Champion

@Anonymous 

Have you checked whether the fields VALORAPRESENTADO and ESTADO do exist in the source files?

It seems that application cannot find them

View solution in original post

v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

According to the error message in your screeshot, it seems that the column [VALORAPRESENTADO],[ESTADO] and [Valor_Pipeline] can't be found in the query [Qrcamentos]. Did anyone make any changes(like delete or rename these columns in the underlying data sources) on this query recently? 

And the following link is one blog which refer the similar problem as yours, hope that can help you solve the problem.

Power Query: Preventing "The column of the table wasn't found" error

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

According to the error message in your screeshot, it seems that the column [VALORAPRESENTADO],[ESTADO] and [Valor_Pipeline] can't be found in the query [Qrcamentos]. Did anyone make any changes(like delete or rename these columns in the underlying data sources) on this query recently? 

And the following link is one blog which refer the similar problem as yours, hope that can help you solve the problem.

Power Query: Preventing "The column of the table wasn't found" error

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
themistoklis
Community Champion
Community Champion

@Anonymous 

Have you checked whether the fields VALORAPRESENTADO and ESTADO do exist in the source files?

It seems that application cannot find them

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.