Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

nathi_sm

Power automate visual does not launch in power BI Desktop

Hello!

I'm trying to add a botton to start a flow in my report, but my Power automate visual is not working.

I'm following all steps (the same as I've already done before) but now, when I click on the 3 points, nothing happens as you can see in the screamshot below:

nathi_sm_0-1637932160166.png

Any ideais on how to solve this? Even my flows from other reports are having the same issue and I can't edit them anymore.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-eqin-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @nathi_sm ,

This issue has been confirmed as a known issue internally. (Internal ICM ID: 273085537)

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/Power-Automate-visual-not-loading/idi-p/2199854

Eyelyn9_0-1638337118926.png

Best Regards,
Eyelyn Qin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HansenGuan
Regular Visitor

Hi team, it appears that the problem has been resolved. I can now edit the Power Automate button using both Power BI Desktop and the Cloud version. Can someone else verify this with me? Initially, I could only edit it when adding the button, and it would hang when I exited and re-entered edit mode. However, everything seems to be working fine now.

FantaJo
Employee
Employee

Is this issue resolved? 

My Power BI Desktop as well as Cloud version have been stuck on loading Power Automate visual indefinitely. I experienced this issue once before a couple of weeks ago with a different project, but it fixed itself after a few hours of my trying. But this time, it is not coming back for two days. Is this issue really resolved? 

v-eqin-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @nathi_sm ,

This issue has been confirmed as a known issue internally. (Internal ICM ID: 273085537)

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/Power-Automate-visual-not-loading/idi-p/2199854

Eyelyn9_0-1638337118926.png

Best Regards,
Eyelyn Qin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

This isn't a solution, you're pointing to someone saying there's no fix and suggesting an unworkable workaround. Are you a bot? 

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@nathi_sm , Are you using Nov 2021 release of power bi. If yes , please check any issue reported on the same -https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/idb-p/Issues

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.