Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

HussainNAQVI

Power Bi Splash Screen

I seelcted check mark for splash screennot to appear any more.

Now I want to get it back but don't know how to.

Please help.

Regards,

Hussain

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-cgao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @HussainNAQVI ,

Try Options-->Preview Features-->Uncheck Power BI Desktop home

vcgaomsft_0-1714442090515.png
Use Home in Power BI Desktop - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

When I tested it earlier, I found that this welcome page is bound to pop up when no account is logged in, and there is no option to not show next time.

Best Regards,
Gao

Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution  to help the other members find it more quickly.
If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

How to get your questions answered quickly --  How to provide sample data in the Power BI Forum -- China Power BI User Group

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-cgao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @HussainNAQVI ,

Try Options-->Preview Features-->Uncheck Power BI Desktop home

vcgaomsft_0-1714442090515.png
Use Home in Power BI Desktop - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

When I tested it earlier, I found that this welcome page is bound to pop up when no account is logged in, and there is no option to not show next time.

Best Regards,
Gao

Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution  to help the other members find it more quickly.
If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

How to get your questions answered quickly --  How to provide sample data in the Power BI Forum -- China Power BI User Group

Thanks it worked 🙂 

HussainNAQVI

Thanks. Is there any other way as i will have to request my IT admin since it is my office laptop?

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Uninstall Power BI Desktop completely, then reinstall it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.