Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

emate88
Regular Visitor

Power BI - tableau LODs

Hi Team!

I am trying to switch from Tabluea to PowerBI, going pretty good, but I really can't wrap my head around Tabluea LODs -> PowerBI.
I have 3 tables (visual excel screen below - 3 tables connected by id keys) and I want to show in 1 table list of my product + sales of this product + sum of market sales for each product + market Share. 

In tabluea I have to use : {Fixed [Market Name]: sum([Sales])} and this gives me for each product /row - value of respective market in Power BI - i am stuck, I was trying to play with All / ALLEXCEPT - but this doesnt seem to work (creates duplicates and shows total, and not sales per Market)

## Ok, I managed to figure out, why I have duplicates, but still can't agreegate sales on the Market Level.

emate88_0-1705513568594.png

emate88_1-1705513719653.png

emate88_0-1705515025002.png

Thanks,
M

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-jingzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @emate88 

Give this measure a try

Market Sales = CALCULATE(SUM(Sales[Sales]),ALL(Sales),Sales[Market_id]=MAX(Sales[Market_id]))

vjingzhanmsft_0-1705571228835.png

Best Regards,
Jing
If this post helps, please Accept it as Solution to help other members find it. Appreciate your Kudos!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-jingzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @emate88 

Give this measure a try

Market Sales = CALCULATE(SUM(Sales[Sales]),ALL(Sales),Sales[Market_id]=MAX(Sales[Market_id]))

vjingzhanmsft_0-1705571228835.png

Best Regards,
Jing
If this post helps, please Accept it as Solution to help other members find it. Appreciate your Kudos!

Thanks, that will work as well. I was playing around and found at least 2 more solutions...
Power BI is very similar to Tabluea, but LOD -kind of calcs in tabluea are much easier 😉

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.