Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

SamiaSouissi
Regular Visitor

Power Automate does not export the column date from a table in power bi to Excel

Hello everyone, 

I have created a Power Automate flow to export data from Power BI to Excel following the instructions in this video: https://youtu.be/cT4JdClkLh8?si=m4VMeRBncXje_jzi. The table to export contains 5 columns, one of which is a date column. This screen displays the data to be exported.

SamiaSouissi_0-1711284644287.png

After launching the flow, the resulting table in Excel displays, but the data in the date column is messing 

SamiaSouissi_1-1711284843351.png

Do have any ideas please ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Specify the actual date, not the hierarchy.  In general you do not want to use Auto Date Time.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Specify the actual date, not the hierarchy.  In general you do not want to use Auto Date Time.

I have an additional issue. I don't have the exact date, but it occurred the day before : 

SamiaSouissi_0-1711462008025.png

For example for the first row, i should have : 01-12-2016 and not 30-11-2016

Service dates are in UTC.

Can you give me more details please, is there a solution to have the exact date without this format ?

ISO8601 is the best format you can get.  Convert it to your local format as needed.

It worked, thank you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.