Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

HiConMenSha

Power Automate Process Mining dashboard in Power BI

Hi,

i have connected Power Automate Process Mining with Power BI. But i don't see my original data any more. The tables are generated by power automate process mining and i couldn't find any information on how to use them to create new measures in power BI. (also, there is no table structure to be seen on the left hand column)

HiConMenSha_0-1697120450434.png

I have tried to create a measure using the power automate process mining desktop version, but i don't see the measures in Power BI. Somehow it gets "lost". 

Any ideas? Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
lcid19

Hi, 

I want to connect my Power Automate Process Mining with Power BI but I cant see any option to make this connection in Power BI. Please, can you guide me?

thanks,

goreavin
Frequent Visitor

@HiConMenSha were you able to access the tables or the power query used to transform process data to display the process map visual? 

Looks like the visual has been released separately without any help on how to create the underlying table from the raw process time stamp data: Business Apps – Microsoft AppSource 

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

This is a live connection. You don't get to see the table contents, and you can't add measures.

See if you can change to Direct Query with local model.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Fabric Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.