Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

kris_talikowski
Frequent Visitor

Parameter with multiple values

In paginated report. I have a parameter with multiple values people type in. When I say in array =Parameters!ReportParameter1.Value(0) it displays first value. I need to change hardcoded array to (1) to display the second value from parameter. Can I build an array that displays in rows all values people type in parameter? =Parameters!ReportParameter1.Value() does not work. Your help would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi, @kris_talikowski 

You can try the solutions mentioned by Jayvee and Luca Rusin in this thread.

SSRS multivalue parameter to multi-row table 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
kris_talikowski
Frequent Visitor

Thanks for your reply. By using join, I'm getting parameter values in one row like value 0, value 1, etc.

What I'm looking for, is to populate a table or a matrix and have parameter values listed in rows.  One value per row.

Regards

Kris

Hi, @kris_talikowski 

You can try the solutions mentioned by Jayvee and Luca Rusin in this thread.

SSRS multivalue parameter to multi-row table 

Best Regards,
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

This is a very helpful solution. Much appreciated. I still have some problems with populating in the table incremented by 1 values from the query dataset but this might be another issue.

v-easonf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @kris_talikowski 

You can refer to this thread to display all the selected value of  multi value parameter in SSRS report.

Display Parameter(Multi-value) in Report 

=Join(Parameters!ReportParameter1.Value, ",")

Best Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.