Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

ktt777
Helper V
Helper V

Overlapping graphic

hi all

i have one graph that overlap another in the Power REport

How can i set one of the graph is always visible ( like bring to front in word)?

thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @ktt777 

You can show the Selection pane from View ribbon, change the layer orders of visuals. Then for both visuals, go to Format >  General >  Advanced options to switch on the "Maintain layer order" option. This option can make a visual maintain layer order in reading view even when selected. This is probably what you want. 

vjingzhanmsft_0-1711610058523.png

Best Regards,
Jing
If this post helps, please Accept it as Solution to help other members find it. Appreciate your Kudos!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ktt777
Helper V
Helper V

i want to show only that part of the graphic. But the hidden part is needed to generate the data.

Hi @ktt777 

You can show the Selection pane from View ribbon, change the layer orders of visuals. Then for both visuals, go to Format >  General >  Advanced options to switch on the "Maintain layer order" option. This option can make a visual maintain layer order in reading view even when selected. This is probably what you want. 

vjingzhanmsft_0-1711610058523.png

Best Regards,
Jing
If this post helps, please Accept it as Solution to help other members find it. Appreciate your Kudos!

PhilipTreacy
Super User
Super User

Hi @ktt777 

I'm not clearly understanding the problem.  Can't you just move the visuals so they aren't on top of each other?

Phil 

Did I answer your question? Then please mark my post as the solution.
If I helped you, click on the Thumbs Up to give Kudos.

Blog :: YouTube Channel :: Connect on Linkedin

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.