Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

CristianoYnos
Frequent Visitor

Ordenar numero do maior pro menor dentro de tabela DRE

Pessoal, criei um DRE, e o primeiro criterio de ordenação da matriz é a "ordem" definida para cada elemento da estrutura do DRE, conforme abaixo. Com isso, a matriz classifica de 1 a 7.

CristianoYnos_0-1713443327620.png

Porém, tenho dentro de cada classificação DRE os valores, e estes são variados, de acordo com o que compõe.

Exemplo: em Receita Bruta tenho varias fontes de receita, conforme abaixo. Gostaria de ordenar do maior para o menor, de modo que fique organizado a informação.

CristianoYnos_1-1713443529039.png

Alguém pode ajudar? Obrigado.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

To your question no i didn't but I did added  and additional DRE to check and it is working too. Keep the Clasification DRE as you have just make sure that when you sort the selected "Valor"  hold the CTRL key and click the header with your mouse to sort back and forth. This should keep your DRE sort the same and should just sort the valor column.

Bmejia_0-1713549880540.png

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Bmejia
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Is tha Valor column a currency value? or is text, cause if is in a text format it would not work, in the case it would sort alphabetically.

Sim, é um valor monetário. É uma medida que calcula o valor para cada linha da matriz.

Sorry, now sure what else it could be unless you can show me a sample of data.   As you can see below when i filter by clicking on the column and holding the CTRL key it lets me sort from smallest to largest and to largest to smallest amount.

Bmejia_0-1713544668103.pngBmejia_1-1713544674656.png

Me tira uma duvida: voce tem valores em outros topicos alem do Gross Income? Acredito que não, certo?

Pois o meu caso por se tratar de DRE, eu tenho outros tópicos, e estes são ordenados primeiro devido a estrutura do DRE. Veja, Receita Bruta tem ordem (1), seguido de deduções (2), até o (9) resultado líquido.

CristianoYnos_0-1713546490657.png

CristianoYnos_1-1713546545691.png

Veja nesta imagem que está por ordem crescente pela classificaçao DRE. Precisava colocar tambem o valor.

CristianoYnos_2-1713546688954.png

To your question no i didn't but I did added  and additional DRE to check and it is working too. Keep the Clasification DRE as you have just make sure that when you sort the selected "Valor"  hold the CTRL key and click the header with your mouse to sort back and forth. This should keep your DRE sort the same and should just sort the valor column.

Bmejia_0-1713549880540.png

Bmejia
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

If i am understanding correctly you want to sort the "Valor" Column by Largest to smallest.   If this is correct then highlight the column and hold the CTRL key once or twice depending on if you wanted from smallest or largest.  This can be done by the user as well.

Bmejia_0-1713472247155.png

Olá, obrigado pela resposta. Desculpe, mas a solução proposta não deu certo. Poderia dar mais detalhes por favor, caso tenha conseguido por aí e dado certo? Obrigado. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.