Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

krist_pbi
Regular Visitor

Matrix scorecard visual idea

Hi I'd appreciate your help with the following

I'm trying to create a simple scorecard matrix like this one

krist_pbi_0-1660879283454.png

Weeks in columns, each KPI in rows with its own data format, conditional formatting based on each individual goal etc.

When I try to do that using the matrix it returns the following

krist_pbi_1-1660879351287.png

You see that the KPIs are not in rows, actually the table gets bigger since now for each week num, it will show the 3 metrics at the same time, then it goes to the following week and so on...

Is there a way I could accomplish this? I have this file uploaded in onedrive with fake data that shows my data model and the options I have tried so far

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqyfrLljieLpjwgJw5NPBoxLmTef?e=pf1n0W

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@krist_pbi ,See if the attached file can help. You can have the additional conditions for conditional formatting 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
krist_pbi
Regular Visitor

@amitchandakhey thanks a lot! you actually save lots of hours trying to figure this out, thanks!

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@krist_pbi ,See if the attached file can help. You can have the additional conditions for conditional formatting 

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.