Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Sky4

Matrix Conditional Formatting

I need to conditionally format the first column in a matrix visual. The first column is frozen to stay in place while scrolling to the right. I want to apply conditional formatting to the data located in the first column which is to the left of the freeze pane. 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
PijushRoy
Super User
Super User

Hi @Sky4 

Please use following setting in Matrix visual

PijushRoy_0-1714538324458.png

Let me know if that works for you

If your requirement is solved, please mark THIS ANSWER as SOLUTION ✔️ and help other users find the solution quickly. Please hit the Thumbs Up 👍 button if this comment helps you.

Thanks
Pijush
Linkedin

View solution in original post

Uzi2019
Super User
Super User

Hi @Sky4 

You can't apply conditionally formatting on the Frozen Row ie 1st column of a Matrix visual. You can just change the text color and backgroung color of it.

There is no such option available right now for conditional formatting or Row hearder. 

Uzi2019_1-1714560914038.png

I hope I answered your query!

Don't forget to give thumbs up and accept this as a solution if it helped you!!!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Uzi2019
Super User
Super User

Hi @Sky4 

You can't apply conditionally formatting on the Frozen Row ie 1st column of a Matrix visual. You can just change the text color and backgroung color of it.

There is no such option available right now for conditional formatting or Row hearder. 

Uzi2019_1-1714560914038.png

I hope I answered your query!

Don't forget to give thumbs up and accept this as a solution if it helped you!!!
PijushRoy
Super User
Super User

Hi @Sky4 

Please use following setting in Matrix visual

PijushRoy_0-1714538324458.png

Let me know if that works for you

If your requirement is solved, please mark THIS ANSWER as SOLUTION ✔️ and help other users find the solution quickly. Please hit the Thumbs Up 👍 button if this comment helps you.

Thanks
Pijush
Linkedin

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.