Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

SebastianS86
Frequent Visitor

Mark a visual

Dear all,

I don't think that (this time) I have a difficult question but...

I have one page with many Chars (9).

We have every week a general meeting but before that meeting, I and a colleague are looking over the values and we want to mark some of the graphs to disuss during the general meeting. 

Until now, we just added a small warning singn as a picture over some of the charts to mark them. Next week, the process is restarted (remove the warning sign from some charts and add to others). This is working but maybe I can do something smarter. 

I'm not sure if I can create a button...let's say a white dot and when I press it to become red...The thing is taht I don't know how to keep it pressed and after i will click again to be unpressed.

For sure, I need to do it in Bi desktop and publish it. It should stay default as pressed or unpressed according to the state when it was pressed.

I'm not sure if I was clear enought...

Thank you.

PS: to create a red border it is not a solutin because we have like a matrik of charts and then it will be difficult to understand witch is circled or not.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Ritaf1983
Super User
Super User

Hi @SebastianS86 
I doubt there is a more efficient option for marking visualizations than what you've done, but perhaps the focus on them can come from a different place. For example, pinning what is relevant to the dashboard before the meeting.

Ritaf1983_0-1711717987208.png

more information about the option is here:

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/create-reports/service-dashboard-create

If this post helps, then please consider Accepting it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SebastianS86
Frequent Visitor

Thank you for answering. 

Yes, I supose that I will keep my method but nice to know also the pin method.

Ritaf1983
Super User
Super User

Hi @SebastianS86 
I doubt there is a more efficient option for marking visualizations than what you've done, but perhaps the focus on them can come from a different place. For example, pinning what is relevant to the dashboard before the meeting.

Ritaf1983_0-1711717987208.png

more information about the option is here:

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/create-reports/service-dashboard-create

If this post helps, then please consider Accepting it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.