Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

sorte_orm
Regular Visitor

Is there a way to keep slicers *AND* designated filters when switching between bookmarks?

In my report, I have created 5 bookmark buttons. Two bookmarks called 'Excluding' and 'Including', and three options for each of the bookmarks to toggle between Last Year, This Year and Forecast. I also have 10 slicers on the page. 

The two bookmarks have different filters applied to them. One has a filter which excludes some revenue types and the other does not have it. So, when Excluding is clicked, Last Year, This Year and Forecast should all have the "excluding [...]" filter applied, and when Including is clicked, there should be no filters on Last Year, This Year and Forecast.

The problem I have is that if I want the slicers to stay the same across the bookmarks, I have to uncheck the 'Data' option on the bookmarks. However, if I do this, I either loose the filter applied to the 'Excluding' bookmark, or the 'Excluding'-filter is applied to the 'Including' bookmark.

When I check the 'Data' option in the bookmarks, the filters are correct, but the slicers are erased/defaults back to the saved bookmark view. If I uncheck 'Data', the selected slicers stay the same across the bookmarks, but the filter is incorrect.

Is there a way to make sure that the correct filters are applied to the bookmarks, while still maintaining the slicer options?

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.