Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Garbo62
Helper II
Helper II

I set the heading font in graphs to Ariel, how to i reset it back to use the default set in Themes

I  built a model for a client but now I wantto sue it for different client

But I set the heading font in graphs to Ariel, how to i reset it back to use the default set in Themes

I set all fonts to Wingdings so see what didn't change, and none of my headings changed

Garbo62_0-1714303403824.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-xuxinyi-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Garbo62 

At the moment I can't test based on your description, can you provide more information in order to better help you? For example, are you using the visualization shown below?  What kind of Themes are you using?

vxuxinyimsft_1-1714374432433.png

Best Regards,
Yulia Xu

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Garbo62
Helper II
Helper II

Perfect I didn't see Reset to Default option , Thanks

Garbo62
Helper II
Helper II

Hi , It all visuallation . Say I set the Title in a graph to be initally Cailbri, but I now want it to use the Themes font

How do i get it to ignore the font set in the "Format your Visual" pane

Garbo62_0-1714381180876.png

Hi @Garbo62 

You can use the option shown below, but note that this option restores all of your settings for the title to the default state.

vxuxinyimsft_1-1714382479483.png

vxuxinyimsft_2-1714382505176.png

Best Regards,
Yulia Xu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

v-xuxinyi-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Garbo62 

At the moment I can't test based on your description, can you provide more information in order to better help you? For example, are you using the visualization shown below?  What kind of Themes are you using?

vxuxinyimsft_1-1714374432433.png

Best Regards,
Yulia Xu

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.