Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to shade quadrent in Scatter Plot which is visible when we add median lines

I have added measures to scatter plot on X-Y axis.  By Using analytics feature I have added Median Lines for the values of x and y now quadrent are generated I want to shade those quadrents of shades the value of plot to highlight the outliers.Scatter Plot.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-cgao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

In Power BI Desktop, the Scatter Chart doesn't include quadrants. An idea about showing quadrants in Scatter Chart has been submitted in this link, you can vote it up.

Microsoft Idea

Some people will use the background image to slowly move to the right position to achieve this effect.

Or try looking in the custom visuals.

vcgaomsft_0-1650013997079.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team_Gao

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

How to get your questions answered quickly -- How to provide sample data

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-cgao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

In Power BI Desktop, the Scatter Chart doesn't include quadrants. An idea about showing quadrants in Scatter Chart has been submitted in this link, you can vote it up.

Microsoft Idea

Some people will use the background image to slowly move to the right position to achieve this effect.

Or try looking in the custom visuals.

vcgaomsft_0-1650013997079.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team_Gao

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

How to get your questions answered quickly -- How to provide sample data

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.