Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to open a report to my desired default view.

Hi

I have a report that opens by default like this:

russelln1_0-1661163565213.png

What I would like is for it to open by default on the 'ALL' tab (in the list down the left hand side) like this:

russelln1_1-1661163689492.png

Is this possible?

Also, a more nice to have than a nessecity, can I put the 'ALL' tab at the top but leaving the rest as they are?

Many thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-binbinyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Please try to add a bookmarks to the report  after you apply the filters, and set "Make Default"

vbinbinyumsft_0-1661852073248.pngvbinbinyumsft_1-1661852112708.png

For more details, you can read related document: Overview of bookmarks in Power BI service reports - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

Best regards,
Community Support Team_ Binbin Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-binbinyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Please try to add a bookmarks to the report  after you apply the filters, and set "Make Default"

vbinbinyumsft_0-1661852073248.pngvbinbinyumsft_1-1661852112708.png

For more details, you can read related document: Overview of bookmarks in Power BI service reports - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

Best regards,
Community Support Team_ Binbin Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , Save report with all filters, or have bookmark and save with that as default

Anonymous
Not applicable

Perhaps I'm a bit thick but I don't understand what you're driving at here?

I have saved it on the the screen I want no joy - how do I save it as the default?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

Power BI Carousel June 2024

Power BI Monthly Update - June 2024

Check out the June 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.