Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Michalison
Helper II
Helper II

Help

I am creating a dashboard for absence reporting last week I had help from this community to create the following dax

rolling 6 months = CALCULATE(COUNT(Absence[Start Date]),DATESINPERIOD(Absence[Start Date],MAX(Absence[Start Date]),-6,MONTH))

This counts how many episdodes (not how many days) of absence someone has had over the last 6 months - I have now been asked by my employers can we have people who have had more than 3 episodes of absence in the last 6 months from todays date (ie system date) - I have no idea how to do this - any suggestions?  many thanks
3 REPLIES 3
v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Michalison ,

Can you provide the relevant test data, so that I can answer for you as soon as possible.

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly - Microsoft Power BI Community

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Henry

Michalison
Helper II
Helper II

No that does not work - I need it to list on a table the name and how many episodes of absence they have had in the last six months if they have had more than 3 episodes I count them by the start date of the sickness period not the staff ID

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Michalison , Assume you have employee id and the above measure

countx(Values(Absence[Employee ID]) , if([rolling 6 months]> 0, [Employee ID], blank() ) )

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.