Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Jeni2608
Frequent Visitor

From Date Time and To Date Time slicers in Power BI

Hi, i am creating a report to exclude transaction based on the selected From Date with Time and To Date with Time.

how do i create a slicer with From Date and Time and To Date and Time, and the selcted From and To will be applied as between fiilter in the backend table.

Power Bi Date slicer doesnt give me option to display date and time , it only gives date, but if you change to relative time we dont have option to select date.

just like user should select From Date and Time as : 01/02/2023 10:02:35 PM and To Date and Time as : 01/04/2023 11:53:27 PM

based on above slection in the backend it will be filtered on create_date between (FromDate) and (ToDate)

Jeni2608_0-1687458669900.png

1 REPLY 1
vicky_
Super User
Super User

Yeah unfortunately, power BI's default slicer doesn't support date and time. This question has already been addressed in similar threads: https://community.fabric.microsoft.com/t5/Desktop/Date-amp-Time-slicer/m-p/3186242

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.