Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ffiorellino
Frequent Visitor

Find all suppliers, including also those for similar items

Hi, I can't figure out this (used also chatGPT and Gemini): 

in power bi i have a table 'Table1' with two columns: Suppliers and Items. i want to select an item and have as a result the list of those Suppliers associated with that selected item only. in addition to that if one of the Suppliers in this list is associated to other items, I want to include in the same result list also all those suppliers of each other item. E.g. starting table (associations Suppliers/items):

SuppliersItems
Supplier1item1
Supplier5item1
Supplier7item3
Supplier10item2
Supplier5item2
Supplier1item3
Supplier8item4

if I select item1, I would like to have as answer this set of suppliers: Supplier1 and Supplier5 ... but not only: I would like also Supplier7 and Supplier10 (because Supplier5 can supply Item2, as Supplier10 can do, may be Supplier10 can supply item1 as Supplier5 can). Supplier8 has no relation

This is a kind of recursive iteration (but for me it is enough to have 2 levels) 

thanks for your time

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Ahmedx
Super User
Super User

2 REPLIES 2
ffiorellino
Frequent Visitor

it works, clean and neat. thank you!

I'm testing it, I'll let you know

Ahmedx
Super User
Super User

pls try this

Screenshot_1.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.