Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Larsc
Frequent Visitor

Filter results from due-date table

Hi

We have a table that contains info on all invoices sent to customers. This table contains a due-date column.

I would like to make a visual that only takes values where the due date is reached.

That would give us information about what invoices have not been paid in time.

CustomerAmountPosting DateOpenDue Date
A10012/1-2022112/31-2022
B8011/28-2022131/11-2022
C25011/13-2022012/25-2022

Table example

An open invoice has not yet been paid. I would like to have a visual that only shows unpaid invoices where the due date is in the past if that makes sense?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-zhangti
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Larsc 

You can try the following methods.

Measure = 
IF(SELECTEDVALUE('Table'[Due Date])<=TODAY()&&SELECTEDVALUE('Table'[Open])=1,1,0)

vzhangti_0-1670464577063.png

Put measure in the filters of the view you want to display and set it equal to 1.

Result:

vzhangti_1-1670464673679.png

Is this the result you expect?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Charlotte

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-zhangti
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Larsc 

You can try the following methods.

Measure = 
IF(SELECTEDVALUE('Table'[Due Date])<=TODAY()&&SELECTEDVALUE('Table'[Open])=1,1,0)

vzhangti_0-1670464577063.png

Put measure in the filters of the view you want to display and set it equal to 1.

Result:

vzhangti_1-1670464673679.png

Is this the result you expect?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Charlotte

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-zhangti 

Thx for that, it works a bit more smooth then my own solution.

Larsc
Frequent Visitor

For anyone stumbling upon this thread. I manage to solve the issue using the following measure

Measure = IF ( NOW() > FIRSTNONBLANK( 'Table'[Due Date], 'Table'[Due Date]), "True", "false")

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.