Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

KatkaS
Post Patron
Post Patron

Filter not working with cumulative measure

Hello,

I created a measure for cumulative number of licences (Please see below).

It is working fine, but not when I apply separate filer on CoE and Operational company...

I do have a relationship created (and working) between a master table that contains list of COEs and companies and the table with list of licences..

I know it is difficult to say, but perhaps there is a simple explanation to it..?

Thank you very much!

# Cumulative total licences = CALCULATE ( DISTINCTCOUNT( 'LD_LinkedIn learning'[GUID]),FILTER (ALL ( 'LD_LinkedIn learning' ), 'LD_LinkedIn learning'[Activation Date (PST/PDT)] <= MAX ( 'LD_LinkedIn learning'[Activation Date (PST/PDT)] )))

pic1.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@KatkaS , Try allselected in place of all and check

# Cumulative total licences = CALCULATE ( DISTINCTCOUNT( 'LD_LinkedIn learning'[GUID]),FILTER (allselected( 'LD_LinkedIn learning' ), 'LD_LinkedIn learning'[Activation Date (PST/PDT)] <= MAX ( 'LD_LinkedIn learning'[Activation Date (PST/PDT)] )))

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
KatkaS
Post Patron
Post Patron

Thank you!!!

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@KatkaS , Try allselected in place of all and check

# Cumulative total licences = CALCULATE ( DISTINCTCOUNT( 'LD_LinkedIn learning'[GUID]),FILTER (allselected( 'LD_LinkedIn learning' ), 'LD_LinkedIn learning'[Activation Date (PST/PDT)] <= MAX ( 'LD_LinkedIn learning'[Activation Date (PST/PDT)] )))

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.