Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

tk_moe
Frequent Visitor

File's sensitivity label can't be verified when it is already set - using a SAW machine

I'm using a secure access workstation (SAW) provided by MS as a vendor. The file's sensitivity label is set to Confidential Microsoft Extended. I try to open the .pbix on my SAW and I get a "File's sensitivity label can't be verified" error and I can't open the file. This is blocking from being able to open existing .pbix files to add tables or refresh data locally. Any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4

i had exactly the same issue,  i own a dasboard however powerbi desktop could not open it, changing senstivity labels/reinstall product does not help....

Most strange thing is it was working fine 10 minutes ago, after i closed it and trying to re-open, it does not work anymore... other .pbix from my org, same issues...

Catalizt
Employee
Employee

I have this same question only I own the report and I'm getting this error: 

Catalizt_0-1698691691197.png

I just got a new PC and I'm wondering if there is a setting I'm missing. Is there some local setting I need to update? 

@Catalizt how did you solve your problem ? i had exactly the same issue, i own a dasboard however powerbi desktop could not open it, changing senstivity labels/reinstall product does not help....

liaji_microsoft_0-1704936316455.png

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@tk_moe , If file do not below to you organization as vendor to remove the sensitivity label and share

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.