Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

ArchStanton
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Exporting Published Report

Hi,
I currently have a standard PowerBI desktop license which allows me to publish my reports into a shared workspace within the organisation. Each month I run 20 email-subscriptions (there are 20 pages in this report) that I have to collate manually into one Powerpoint slide deck.
Is there a way of scheduling all 20 pages to be exported as Powerpoint into one slide deck?

The current set up is very laborious and time consuming so I was wondering what options I have.

The reason I rely on subscriptions is because I am connected to a live database, the subscriptions are set to run at 0300UST on 1st working day of each month to provide a 'snapshot' of the data for the month end.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ArchStanton ,

You may also choose to export only the current page you're viewing in a report by checking the Only export current page option. By default, Only export current page is unchecked and all pages are exported from your report.

More details : Export entire reports to PowerPoint - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

As a workaround, you might consider automating the download of the PowerPoint file using Power Automate or similar automation tools.

Export and email a report with Power Automate - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly - Microsoft Fabric Community

If it does not help, please provide more details.

Best Regards
Community Support Team _ Rongtie

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ArchStanton ,

You may also choose to export only the current page you're viewing in a report by checking the Only export current page option. By default, Only export current page is unchecked and all pages are exported from your report.

More details : Export entire reports to PowerPoint - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

As a workaround, you might consider automating the download of the PowerPoint file using Power Automate or similar automation tools.

Export and email a report with Power Automate - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly - Microsoft Fabric Community

If it does not help, please provide more details.

Best Regards
Community Support Team _ Rongtie

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks for getting back to me, much appreciated.

Power Automate looks like an option but from what I can see it only exports as pdf and not PowerPoint - is that right?

Thanks

Hi @ArchStanton, you can export it as PowerPoint as well:

Sergii24_0-1716282541186.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.