Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Exporting PDF in required format

Hi,

When i am exporting the data in Excel. I getting the data in different format.

Find the screenshot below.

required format as per the table format in Power BIrequired format as per the table format in Power BIDifferent format exported from Power BIDifferent format exported from Power BI

2 REPLIES 2
v-diye-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous 

If you've fixed the issue on your own please kindly share your solution. if the above posts help, please kindly mark it as a solution to help others find it more quickly.thanks!

Community Support Team _ Dina Ye
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
quickly.
v-diye-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous 

In Power BI, Export Data feature is used for exporting data, without keeping visual format in.CSV file currently. You can take a look at this article: Export data from Power BI visualizations.

If you'd like to Export data of matrix visual in matrix form. You can create a PowerPivot table in Excel. Or you can use PowerBI Tiles add-in in Excel to get matrix visual. See: Integrating Power BI Tiles into Office documents.

Besides, I found there is the same feature request posted in the Power BI Idea forum. You can vote and comment on it: Allow Table and Matrix Data Exports to Match PowerBI Visual.

Community Support Team _ Dina Ye
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.