Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

sufiyanakhtar
Helper I
Helper I

Drill through query

Hey Power users,

I have a quickie, I have 2 sheets on my power BI desktop. THe first sheet is the overview of the spending and the second sheet is Supplier Spending related data. Now on my first sheet I have a bar chart where I am displaying the first 10 suppliers. When i drill through from that graph to the second sheet. The filters are getting applied but the data is not reflecting based on the drill through filter context. The reason i think is because there is a slicer on the second sheet. Is there any way I can override the slicer filter when i drill through to that page using the drill through filters? Please help as Im stuck on this since yesterday!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Hariharan_R
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi

If you need additional filters to be available in drill through page then you need to make it is by default selected as select all then only you will get proper result or you can sync the slicers in first page and apply the filters directly there which again  automatically passed to second page. As per my understanding the selection can't be reset  when you drillthrough from page 1.

Thanks

Hari

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Hariharan_R
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi

If you need additional filters to be available in drill through page then you need to make it is by default selected as select all then only you will get proper result or you can sync the slicers in first page and apply the filters directly there which again  automatically passed to second page. As per my understanding the selection can't be reset  when you drillthrough from page 1.

Thanks

Hari

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.