Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Doubt with a slicer in a page dashboards

Hi,

I made a picture (which I modified a little bit) so that real values cannot actually be seen.

The thing is that the top left corner dashboard and the bottom left corner are almost the same (they actually should give somehow the same values), the first one though takes the table from one table and the graph below takes the data from a diffferent table. My question is the following.

If I change the department or whatever in the slicer, everything in the page changes accordingly. Great. However, the second slicer (routing behavior), just changes the two top dashboards but not the one below and I do not know why. I.e, the bottom dashboard stays static independently of whatever I select in the "routing" slicer.

The top left dashboard is created with data from a so called Table A. The Word cloud and the bottom dashboard with data from a so called Table B. 

Both tables A and B have a relationship via "Chat ID".

Why the routing slicer (table A) is not affecting the bottom dashboard (table B), but affecting the Wordcloud (Table B) and the top left dashboard (Table A) ??? What am I doing wrong?

Below one pic

Question.png

Thanks so much

The routing behaviour dashboard comes from Table A and the departments come from Table B

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yingjl
Community Support
Community Support

Hello @ingindustrial ,

Click each slicer to enable 'Edit Interaction' to check if the interaction between visuals and slicers is set to "None", which would cause when selecting a field in the slicer, the visual could not display the correct filtered data.

slicer.png

Best regards
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li
If this post helps,then consider Accepting it as the solution to help other members find it faster.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-yingjl
Community Support
Community Support

Hello @ingindustrial ,

Click each slicer to enable 'Edit Interaction' to check if the interaction between visuals and slicers is set to "None", which would cause when selecting a field in the slicer, the visual could not display the correct filtered data.

slicer.png

Best regards
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li
If this post helps,then consider Accepting it as the solution to help other members find it faster.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Fabric Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.