Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Doubt about drilling down 2 visuals at a time

Hello community, 

My doubt is that I have 2 visuals with drill down in a page, whenever I drill down 1st visual then 2nd visual also it should affect at same time.

Kindly suggest appropriate steps to achieve this. 

Thank you. 

Regards

Krishnakanth

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi, @krishnakantht7 

As of now, PowerBI does not support drilling down on multiple visuals at the same time.

You might consider duplicating a new page and drilling down visuals in this new page. Then you can use  bookmark buttons for page jumps.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Okay Thank you! 

But user wants in a way that

Whenever I click on drill down from 1st visual, 2nd visual also should interact with drill down. 

Hi, @krishnakantht7 

As of now, PowerBI does not support drilling down on multiple visuals at the same time.

You might consider duplicating a new page and drilling down visuals in this new page. Then you can use  bookmark buttons for page jumps.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

Hello Eason,

Created buttons, named it, saved the names in bookmark and updated wrt each hierarchy by drill down and updated and then given Action to buttons.

It has solved the problem

Thank you

Regards,

Krishnakanth

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@krishnakantht7 , not very clear. But do Ctrl + click on second visual

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.