Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Kayvon
Frequent Visitor

Data Refresh issues on Power Bi Desktop - no issues on Power Bi Service

Hello, a few weeks ago i started having an issue with refreshes on the desktop. All my tables have refreshed, however it keeps showing Measure Table - Creating Connection in Model... (i have a table for my measrues which has worked fine for months.) i don't think it used to do that at all. same file has no issues with refreshes on the power bi service. any thoughts or suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance for your time. 

Kayvon_0-1649783696300.png

2 REPLIES 2
v-zhangti
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Kayvon 

What connection mode are you using to connect to the data source? Have there been any recent changes? You can try downloading your PBIX file from Service and opening it in desktop to refresh it successfully.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Charlotte

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you for your response. my problem only occurs on the desktop refresh, there are no issues refreshing on the power bi service. any suggestion? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.