Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Elie_HUCHET
Helper II
Helper II

Creation of an email alert when a minimum stock is reached

Hello,
I would like to create an alert. In case my minimum stock is lower than my maximum stock then I want to receive an alert.
I know it is possible, on the internet it is marked to click on the 3 points of the visualization and to "manage alert" except that I do not have this function.
However, I have the PowerBi professional version.

Thank you for your help

Elie_HUCHET_0-1665065507780.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Elie_HUCHET 

You need to create a Dashboard to manage alerts. Pin the visual to a Dashboard. If the Guage visual doesn't work, you need to use the Card visual.

nleuck_101_2-1665067200688.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Elie_HUCHET
Helper II
Helper II

THANK YOU ITS WORK

nleuck_101
Resolver III
Resolver III

Hello @Elie_HUCHET 

I would suggest creating a measure that counts the number of materials that have a min stock less than 3. Add this measure to a Card visual in Power BI. Then when you publish to the Service you'll need to create a Dashboard using that Card visual. You also might want to make a copy of your table visual that only shows materials with a min stock less than 3 and add that to your Dashboard. Then you can create an Alert on your Card visual on the Dashboard that alerts you when have material that has a min stock less than 3.

@nleuck_101 

Hello,
First of all thank you for your reply ! Unfortunately even with a gauge card it doesn't work as you can see.

Elie_HUCHET_0-1665066867692.png

@Elie_HUCHET 

You need to create a Dashboard to manage alerts. Pin the visual to a Dashboard. If the Guage visual doesn't work, you need to use the Card visual.

nleuck_101_2-1665067200688.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.