Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Convert Matrix to Line Chart

Hello

I have the following matrix that I take from this measurement:

Medidas matriz almacen = 

VAR calc = IF(SELECTEDVALUE(matriz_entradas_almacen[nombre])="Albert" && SELECTEDVALUE(matriz_entradas_almacen[descripcion])="Entradas",FORMAT(CALCULATE([PickingEntradas],Cab_act_almacen_reg_sql[Cod_ operario almacen]=6),"General Number"),IF(SELECTEDVALUE(matriz_entradas_almacen[nombre])="Albert" && SELECTEDVALUE(matriz_entradas_almacen[descripcion])="%",FORMAT(DIVIDE(CALCULATE([PickingEntradas],Cab_act_almacen_reg_sql[Cod_ operario almacen]=6),CALCULATE([PickingEntradas],REMOVEFILTERS(matriz_entradas_almacen))),"Percent"),IF(SELECTEDVALUE(matriz_entradas_almacen[nombre])="Iván" && SELECTEDVALUE(matriz_entradas_almacen[descripcion])="Entradas",FORMAT(CALCULATE([PickingEntradas],Cab_act_almacen_reg_sql[Cod_ operario almacen]=2),"General Number"),IF(SELECTEDVALUE(matriz_entradas_almacen[nombre])="Iván" && SELECTEDVALUE(matriz_entradas_almacen[descripcion])="%",FORMAT(DIVIDE(CALCULATE([PickingEntradas],Cab_act_almacen_reg_sql[Cod_ operario almacen]=2),CALCULATE([PickingEntradas],REMOVEFILTERS(matriz_entradas_almacen))),"Percent"))))
Return
calc

apenaranda_1-1715758538260.png

Table matriz_entradas_almacen is an isolated table that has no relation to any other table.

Now what I would like is the same but with a line graph but what it does to me is different. In fact, as you can see in the image, it only takes the values of three "operators" but not the rest as it does in the matrix. I imagine that the above measurement that I use for matrix is not useful for graph.

apenaranda_2-1715758764827.png

Can you help me?

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Syndicate_Admin , if you are using two measures, you should use them two y-axis. One line on each Y-axis- Primary and seconday

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.