Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Alexis-Edin
Regular Visitor

Conditional range with a measure

Hi everybody, 

I have a small issue.. I would like to create a graph with a range that changed when I clicked on a filter. To do that, I created a measure to count something, the value of this measure changed when I clicked on a filter. So I thought that to change the range, I just have to put this measure in the next conditional element. 

AlexisEdin_0-1675341900034.png

But it doesn't works, do you have an idea of how I could do my wish ? 

Thank you in advance !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Alexis-Edin
Regular Visitor

Sorry everybody, my explanations were very bad. I found the error and hopefully, I succeded to solve it. It was a filter's issue and not about measure. So I was a bit confused and stupid at the same time but now, it works ahah. 

Thanks to everyonne who tried to help me. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Alexis-Edin
Regular Visitor

Sorry everybody, my explanations were very bad. I found the error and hopefully, I succeded to solve it. It was a filter's issue and not about measure. So I was a bit confused and stupid at the same time but now, it works ahah. 

Thanks to everyonne who tried to help me. 

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Alexis-Edin , Assume you have measure M1 used as value of visual and Column C1 is on Axis

Max = MAxx(Values(Table[C1]) ,[M1]) *1.1

Min= Minx(Values(Table[C1]) ,[M1]) *.9

you can use above measures in min/max in fx

It doesn't works, but since yesterday, I found the "error". If I use the fonction "calculate", the measure don't recognize that it's a number. But I have to use this function to apply a filter on the measure. I think it's not very clear but if you have a solution, I will take it

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.