Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

huguestremblay
Helper II
Helper II

Conditional Formatting in my Table Disappears when I add a Column

Hello,

I have a report with a table where I need to highlight some values based on another field.  The conditional formatting works as expected until I add another column to the table, then the conditional formatting is not being applied to values without a values in the new column. 

I need to highlight (text in red) the sizes that are unavailable.  Both XX-Large and XX-Small are highlighted as I want in the left table.  When I add the count of sales to the table, the XX-Small is still red, but XX-Large, which has no sales, loses its conditional formatting. 

huguestremblay_2-1707248881634.png

huguestremblay_0-1707247976801.png

How can I make it stay red?

My report is available here: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/kaehipx737w9528mh8cy9/Conditional-formatting.pbix?rlkey=x31ivvj3450rj...

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Kaviraj11
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

I tried at my end and I would suggest you to create a measure of Count of Sales and utilize it in the table that will resolve your issues.

Count of Sale = COUNT(Sales[Sale])+0

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Kaviraj11
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

I tried at my end and I would suggest you to create a measure of Count of Sales and utilize it in the table that will resolve your issues.

Count of Sale = COUNT(Sales[Sale])+0

Thanks for the quick reply, it worked!

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.