Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

JustinOrg

Column Chart with Results as a Percentage of Total

ello everyone!

Totally new to this forum and fairly new to Power BI, so I apologize for the probably stupid question.

I am trying to recreate this chart:

Sterile

98.1% 12 month rolling:

Picture1.png

Based on the data below format below (it will be way more than this, just a sample for help), I know that I need to create a colmn chart by month (from July 2022 - June 2023) showing the total number of Purchase Orders that are flagged as a Harmonized Material Category of "Sterile Primary Packaging". The data columns need to show the percentage of that data that show as a flag of "1" in the On Time & In Full (1-Hit , 0-Miss) column. I.e., the graph needs to show the percentage of Sterile Primary Packaging POs that were 1 (on time in full) for this time period as a percentage of the total for that month, as shown above.

I hope this makes sense, I am not sure why, but I am having a hard time creating this visual in desktop. Thank you all so, so much!

Justin

Requested DateHarmonized Material CategoryOn Time & In Full (1-Hit , 0-Miss)
2/17/2023Sterile Primary Packaging1
12/7/2022Sterile Primary Packaging0
3/6/2023Sterile Primary Packaging

6/7/2023Sterile Primary Packaging

11/21/2022Sterile Primary Packaging

1/6/2023Sterile Primary Packaging

4/3/2023Sterile Primary Packaging

7/20/2022Sterile Primary Packaging

9/24/2022Sterile Primary Packaging

1 REPLY 1
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Your sample data is likely insufficient. This will need a lot more data per month, and a larger time span. 

Please provide sample data (with sensitive information removed) that covers your issue or question completely, in a usable format (not as a screenshot).
https://community.fabric.microsoft.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-provide-sample-data-in-the-Power-BI-...
Please show the expected outcome based on the sample data you provided.

https://community.fabric.microsoft.com/t5/Desktop/How-to-Get-Your-Question-Answered-Quickly/m-p/1447...

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.