Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

iglesias6
Helper II
Helper II

Click on a filter and clear the selection of another filter Bookmarks

I have one slicer that filters a second slicer. So I will walk you through my problem:

First I filter by Solution Description, this filters my second slicer named Version. So I select one solution description and then I select its version like this:

iglesias6_0-1696272416510.png

Now, I want to see another solution description, so I select another one:

iglesias6_1-1696272461337.png

As you may see, my version filter has not changed. This is a problem because this solution description does not have that version. So, whenever I select a Solution Description I would like to make the filter on Version clear its selections. How can I do that?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Not currently possible unless you use bookmarks/reset to defaults

If this is important to you please consider voting for an existing idea or raising a new one at https://ideas.fabric.microsoft.com/?forum=2d80fd4a-16cb-4189-896b-e0dac5e08b41

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Not currently possible unless you use bookmarks/reset to defaults

If this is important to you please consider voting for an existing idea or raising a new one at https://ideas.fabric.microsoft.com/?forum=2d80fd4a-16cb-4189-896b-e0dac5e08b41

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.