Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Character limit after CRM.Dynamics connection

Hi all,

I am experiencing a problem loading character type data from CRM Dynamics. The problem is that by default a maximum character limit is assigned and the text is cut off.

JorgeRG_0-1639495992159.png

I tried to import this text from excel and it works.

Any solution?

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-eqin-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

According to the official document:Types of fields and field data in Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (on-premises) | Microsoft Docs

Eyelyn9_1-1639706571458.png

Please check this setting:

Eyelyn9_0-1639706260377.png

And based on this:I tried to import this text from excel and it works. You may firstly import  the data to Excel and then Get data from Excel in Power BI Desktop.

Best Regards,
Eyelyn Qin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-eqin-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

According to the official document:Types of fields and field data in Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (on-premises) | Microsoft Docs

Eyelyn9_1-1639706571458.png

Please check this setting:

Eyelyn9_0-1639706260377.png

And based on this:I tried to import this text from excel and it works. You may firstly import  the data to Excel and then Get data from Excel in Power BI Desktop.

Best Regards,
Eyelyn Qin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

up

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.