Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

toe_eng10

Can you suggest as my question in picture ? 1.How can I create dax-measure calculation for 1,2,3,4 ?

toe_eng10_0-1691714940841.png

this graph , who can suggest as my require ? thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@toe_eng10 , for cumulative using a common date table on axis and measure you can have

you can have measures likes

Cumm Sales = CALCULATE(SUM(Sales[Sales Amount]),filter(all('Date'),'Date'[date] <=max('Date'[date])))

Cumm Sales = CALCULATE(SUM(Sales[Sales Amount]),filter(allselected(date),date[date] <=max(date[Date])))

Cumm Based on Date = CALCULATE([Net], Window(1,ABS,0,REL, ALL('date'[date]),ORDERBY('Date'[date],ASC)))

Cumm Based on Date = CALCULATE([Net], Window(1,ABS,0,REL, ALLSELECTED('date'[date]),ORDERBY('Date'[date],ASC)))

need clarity for 3,4

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
toe_eng10

Thank you of all answer, and  3 = Previous estimate come from current estimate first.
                                               4 = Current estimate come from actual before(Jan to Feb + Est. to Dec) and estimate to end of year

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@toe_eng10 , for cumulative using a common date table on axis and measure you can have

you can have measures likes

Cumm Sales = CALCULATE(SUM(Sales[Sales Amount]),filter(all('Date'),'Date'[date] <=max('Date'[date])))

Cumm Sales = CALCULATE(SUM(Sales[Sales Amount]),filter(allselected(date),date[date] <=max(date[Date])))

Cumm Based on Date = CALCULATE([Net], Window(1,ABS,0,REL, ALL('date'[date]),ORDERBY('Date'[date],ASC)))

Cumm Based on Date = CALCULATE([Net], Window(1,ABS,0,REL, ALLSELECTED('date'[date]),ORDERBY('Date'[date],ASC)))

need clarity for 3,4

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.