Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

abhijit_vetal
Frequent Visitor

Can we show specific values from table visual on card

Hello Community,

I am bit new to power BI.

I have created table as shown below which also contains measures and slicer on Activity period/year

powerbierror.PNG

I can't fetch M_result directly on card or another table visual as it's also dependent on fiscal year/period

So my requirement is to display the result on card as effective or ineffective based on M_result value. If abs(M_result)>10% then it would be Effective otherwise Ineffective.

Can we fetch those values from table visual?

Please help me to solve the problem I am stuck here!!

Thanks in advance!!

Extract specific rows from table based on dynamic slicer selection  for reference

3 REPLIES 3
V-lianl-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @abhijit_vetal ,

If you want to extract certain specific values, in the visual level filter of card visual, give it a context filter with specific values.

Best Regards,
Liang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@abhijit_vetal , seem like M_result  is using some row context because that grand total is not there. Because of the total is not there it will not work on card visual

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufHOOLdi_jk

But can we extract those values regardless of total and grand total.I want to extract value.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.