Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Calendar table relationships problem

Good morning

I tell you:

I need to make a line chart with 3 measurements.

Opp GANADAS = CALCULATE(COUNT(opportunity[opportunityid]), FILTER(opportunity, opportunity[statecodename] = "Ganada"),

USERELATIONSHIP(opportunity[estimatedclosedate],'CALENDAR'[Date]))

Opp PERDIDAS = CALCULATE(COUNT(opportunity[opportunityid]), FILTER(opportunity, opportunity[statecodename] = "Perdida"),

USERELATIONSHIP(opportunity[estimatedclosedate],'CALENDAR'[Date]))

Opp CUALIF = CALCULATE(count(opportunity[opportunityid]), FILTER(opportunity, opportunity[me_faseahoraname] = "3. Evaluación" || opportunity[me_faseahoraname] = "4. Negociación" || opportunity[me_faseahoraname] = "5. Cierre"), FILTER(opportunity,opportunity[me_typename] = "Nueva"), FILTER(opportunity, opportunity[statecodename] = "Abierta"),

USERELATIONSHIP('CALENDAR'[Date], opportunity[me_createdon]))
The Opp WON and the Opp LOST I have to reflect with estimatedclosedate and the Opp CUALIF with createdon. For this reason I use USERELATIONSHIP. But in the graph it only shows me the two measures that are with the estimatedclosedate date:
mariases94_0-1644586484590.png

I also put the relationships of the model:

mariases94_1-1644586516899.png

How can I make opp CUALIF show up in the same graph as the other two measures? I do not know how to make these data with a different date are shown in the same graph.

Thank you very much in advance and greetings!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @mariases94 ,

Please delete any relationship between CALENDAR table and opportunity table first. Then update the formula of measure [Opp GANADAS], [Opp PERDIDAS] and [OppCUALIF ] as below:

Opp GANADAS =
CALCULATE (
    COUNT ( opportunity[opportunityid] ),
    FILTER (
        opportunity,
        opportunity[statecodename] = "Ganada"
            && opportunity[estimatedclosedate] = SELECTEDVALUE ( 'CALENDAR'[Date] )
    )
)
Opp PERDIDAS =
CALCULATE (
    FILTER (
        opportunity,
        opportunity[statecodename] = "Perdida"
    )
)
OppCUALIF =
CALCULATE (
    FILTER (
        opportunity,
        opportunity[me_faseahoraname]
            IN { "3. Evaluación", "4. Negociación", "5. Cierre" }
                && opportunity[me_typename] = "Nueva"
                && opportunity[statecodename] = "Abierta"
    )
)

If the above one still can't help you get the desired result, please share a simplified pbix file (only include opportunity and calendar table without sensitive data) with me in order to make troubleshooting. Thank you.

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mariases94 ,

Please check if there is data in your data table opportunity that also meets the following conditions.
1. me_faseahoraname is "3. Evaluación", "4. Negociación" or "5. Cierre
2. me_typename is Nueva
3. statecodename is Abierta
4.  me_createdon exist the data from January 2021 to November 2022
Does the X axis field of the line chart come from the CALENDAR table or the opportunity table? Which field from one of them is applied on the X axis field? By the way, on which columns are the relationships created between the exportunity table and CALENDAR? Thanks.
By the way, the formula for the measure [OppCUALIF] can be simplified to look like this:

OppCUALIF =
CALCULATE (
    COUNT ( opportunity[opportunityid] ),
    FILTER (
        opportunity,
            IN { "3. Evaluación", "4. Negociación", "5. Cierre" }
            && opportunity[me_typename] = "Nueva"
            && opportunity[statecodename] = "Abierta"
    ),
    USERELATIONSHIP ( 'CALENDAR'[Date], opportunity[me_createdon] )
)

Best Regards

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hello @Syndicate_Admin,

Yes, filtering with the parameters you have told me if there is data in the "me_createdon" column:

mariases94_0-1644940660648.png

I answer your questions:

Does the X-axis field of the line chart come from the CALENDAR table or the opportunity table? It comes from the CALENDAR table (specifically the month-year column).

Which field of one of them is applied in the X-axis field? Month-year

By the way, in which columns are the relationships between the exportunity table and CALENDAR created? I have related the "estimatedclosedate" column of the Opportunity table to the "Date" field of the Calendar table.

Thank you very much in advance.

Greetings!

Hi @mariases94 ,

Please delete any relationship between CALENDAR table and opportunity table first. Then update the formula of measure [Opp GANADAS], [Opp PERDIDAS] and [OppCUALIF ] as below:

Opp GANADAS =
CALCULATE (
    FILTER (
        opportunity,
        opportunity[statecodename] = "Ganada"
    )
)
Opp PERDIDAS =
CALCULATE (
    FILTER (
        opportunity,
        opportunity[statecodename] = "Perdida"
    )
)
OppCUALIF =
CALCULATE (
    FILTER (
        opportunity,
            IN { "3. Evaluación", "4. Negociación", "5. Cierre" }
                && opportunity[me_typename] = "Nueva"
                && opportunity[statecodename] = "Abierta"
    )
)

If the above one still can't help you get the desired result, please share a simplified pbix file (only include opportunity and calendar table without sensitive data) with me in order to make troubleshooting. Thank you.

Best Regards

David-Ganor
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hi @Syndicate_Admin ,

Does the "Date" axis on the chart "comes" from the date table?

Thanks,

David

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.