Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

dobregon
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Calendar and measures

Hi,

I have a table of customers, with the following columns

CustomerName, Amount, Budget Date, Estimation Date

(that means a customername could have 500 amount, budget date like 2022-06-05 and estimat date like 2023-01-05)

And one of mi clients wants to have a matrix table with some calculations comparing budget amount and estimation amount and months for 2022 with the sum of the amounts. That means to create 2 measures suming the amount depending of budget date and other with estimation date.

To do that, i have createad a calendar table with all days from today to the next 50 years, but i can't do the relationship between calendar and table customers due to it has the 2 columns of dates that i need.

I have tried to create a measure that sum the valeus doing this

Buget (Amount) = 
Var Capacity = Customers[Amount]
Var CalendarDate = Max(Calendar_General[Date])
Var CustomerBudget = Max(Project[Budget_Date])
Return
CALCULATE(Capacity, FILTER(Calendar_General,Calendar_General[Date] = CustomerBudget ))

but this put the sum of everthing in every month, so, it is clear that the measure is wrong. Can someone help me on this?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate with a Kudos!! (Click the Thumbs Up Button)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
3 REPLIES 3
dobregon
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

can someone help me on this?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate with a Kudos!! (Click the Thumbs Up Button)

I have taken a look that DAX feautre and it wokrs, so much thank you @amitchandak 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.